Friday, August 1, 2008

Dinner with Auntie Deb & Uncle Ken

We were joined for a very good dinner, if I do say so myself, by my Auntie Deb and Uncle Ken. We don't get to see them very often but the girls adore them and I think that the feeling is mutual!

My Aunt can't always walk very fast so Uncle Ken was up ahead with the girls. For some reason I never managed to get a picture of my Aunt.


On our way to the park I found this Sunflower. It was so pretty I had to stop and take a pic.

Not too long after we ran into Gera. Gera is a Boxer and is full of way too much energy. Gera lives with our old neighbor and it is not uncommon for us to bump into them on one of our walks.

For those of you that don't frequent my Photo Blog, here are some pictures of the Rainbow that we saw on the way home. It was so incredibly brilliant. I don't think that I've ever seen a stronger Rainbow.




The next night we met up with the S Family for some Thin Mint Blizzards at Dairy Queen. Katie had been bugging me every day to go because they were only there for a certain period of time and we made it on the second to last day!

Terence enjoyed a beer with Gord when we got back to the house.

And Cheryl enjoyed her ice addiction!

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Looks like a fun day. Love the sunflower and the rainbows and the beer! Love it all!

I think I might just get that picture of Cheryl blown up since that is what she looks like every time I see her! :)

Have a good weekend!

p.s. Like the new blog layout! Fun stuff.

Cheryl said...

Oh my, am I sexy or what? Yeah, I know ... or what! HA

I like the sunflower & rainbows pictures as well. You did good ... dork! ☺

Anonymous said...

good looking Amish dude - even from the rear!

Judy said...

I LOVE the sunflower at the top of your blog...beautiful!!! And the rainbow pictures are gorgeous...good job!

Template