Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Safe and Sound and Back to Work!! :o(

At 2:00 am this morning we made it back to the safety and comfort of our own beds! Our dogs had to look twice to see if it was their new caretakers or not but once they realized that it was us they were very excited!! I think that we were missed!

We were sad to leave Hawaii behind but it's always nice to be back home again too. We had a very nice, relaxing vacation and it was enjoyed immensely by all!! I have only downloaded the pictures to the computer but have not had the time to upload yet. Here are just a few pictures to keep you going until I can give a trip post. You will need to archive back to July 1st to see them all!

I made it to work today at 10:30 am. It was a beautiful day so it made it coming home not so bad. It took me most of the day to dig out of my desk at work but it felt really productive.

My niece and nephew from Germany arrived the night before we left for Hawaii so we weren't able to see them before we left. We went up for supper tonight at my Mom and Dad's so that Katie and Emily can spend some time with them before they leave. They lived in Lynden for a short time about 10 years ago and we haven't seen them since. Katie was only about 1½ years old and I was still pregnant with Emily when they moved.

No comments:

Template