Monday, June 30, 2008

Pre Hawaii Update

It's only a couple of hours before we head to bead to get a couple of hours sleep before we hit the road to Seattle for our flight to Hawaii. We will probably leave here at about 3:30 am ~ ugh!! Yesterday we were at this stage and today we're here.


I don't think that I can be any more prepared than I am now! We are all packed and I have printed out every last bit of information regarding parking, flights, car rental and hotel. We are all very excited for tomorrow!


I wanted to give a shout out to my friend Monica who is making a major career change and is leaving her job of many years today! Congratulations and good luck! She was also kind enough to give me a very nice birthday present which included a manicure and a pedicure which I put to good use this weekend for Hawaii!


Also, I had a really nice surprise when I went to the library on Friday to pick up a photography book that was in. I started out in position 80 something and I was hoping it would make it for the trip to HI. Unfortunately, I couldn't wait to start and it is already finished and back at the library for somebody else to enjoy.

I will try and update while I'm away but if I'm not able to I'll see you when I get back on July 9th!!


No comments:

Template