Friday, December 21, 2007

Ooooo Ahhhhh Special!

Long story about why that I won't go into but Gord gave me my Christmas Gift tonight. It is an anniversary band that we had talked about getting on our 10th wedding anniversary that didn't work out then. I know that Gord has wanted to get it for me ever since and this was the Christmas! It's very sparkly & pretty!

I will not be wearing it (except around the house) until I get it sized because it is too big and I already lost a ring that Gord had got me a long time ago when we were dating and I don't ever want to do that again!!


As an aside, my parents have been watching my kids the last couple of days for me. It is amazing, tonight while I was waiting for them to come home I was able to get ALL of my present wrapping done. I am never able to do it until Christmas Eve because I am never alone!!

If you have seen these:

and have been wondering about them, wonder no longer! I bought one and it is wonderful. It takes a little bit to start but once it gets going it is great. If you are like me you always rip the paper with the scissors. This is very smooth and doesn't get caught up!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, Callie is SUPER jealous! That is pretty & sparkly & all that ... you are a full-on blinging lady now!!!

So, what finger are you planning on wearing it?!? Inquiring minds want to know!

jkluginbill said...

Oh so pretty! You're a lucky lady!

All your wrapping done? Good for you! I only have almost everything left. haha!

Template