Thursday, December 27, 2007

Frustrated.....

Just wanted to say that I'm getting very frustrated with my computer. 3 of my 4 USB ports no longer work and only 1 works sometimes. The general consensus is that the Motherboard is on it's way out. Apparently this is expensive to fix and by the time you put money in it to fix you might as well buy a new computer! Christmas time ~ what a great time to buy a new computer! (can you see the sarcasm dripping off of that last comment!)

Anyways, without USB ports I cannot download any of my pictures.

OK, I'm done whining now!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Well heck, that definitely sucks! Buying a new computer CAN be fun though ... there are SO many new features you can get. Need any help?!? :)

jkluginbill said...

Oh that is a bummer! Sorry. Can you use a card reader? I have one on my printer...You can totally use it if you want! :)

No better time to buy expensive stuff than Christmas - I am sure you didn't spend too much! :)

Cheryl said...

Are you ready to buy a new computer yet? I can be showered & ready in 15 minutes! :)

Template