Saturday, January 3, 2009

Long Time No See!!

It seems like it's been a bit since I've visited you. With my Project 365 on my Photo Blog all said and done I plan to devote more time to this Blog. Since I visited you last I think it was around Katie's Birthday and it started to snow and snow and snow. I think that the people that wanted a White Christmas need to keep it to themselves next year!! I never thought that I would be hopeful for rain! We just got home and it is continuing to snow.

One Sunday before Christmas Emily performed with her friend Callie and their youth group in a Christmas Play. They had lots of fun practicing and the group put on a very nice performance as usual.

Here is a mini collage that I made of our Christmas. The kids seemed very happy and we spent a relaxing day with a nice reprieve from the falling snow. My parents joined us for lunch and then Cheryl and her family joined us later for Turkey Dinner.
A week later it was already New Year's Eve and like the last few years we have joined Katie's friend Caitlyn at their house to Celebrate. We almost made it to midnight!! Gord was falling asleep on the couch (getting up at 4:45 am does that to you!!) and we left at about 11:15 pm. Gord went to sleep as soon as we got home as did Emily. Katie and I watched Dick on the TV, celebrated New Year's together and then we went to sleep too!! Such party animals!!

Two of the Highlights of the evening were as follows.

Meet Alexa. Alexa is 6 months old.Now meet Tucker. Tucker is 3 weeks older than Alexa and way more mobile. He was a chunk of fudge!!Now Tucker meet Alexa. Alexa looks like she is crying in the picture but they LOVED each other. She is squealing with delight!!Now here are some random pictures from New Year's Eve.Happy 2009 everyone!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see the Clarkhovens have celebrated Christmas and New Years in style!
Happy New Year!

Cheryl said...

Glad to see you are back & updating. Not that I don't know what's going on w/you guys ... but still.

I do like the baby pictures. Remember, if you have another one I'll buy you that cute outfit we saw. :)

Judy said...

Enjoyed your Christmas & New Year's pictures.

Happy New Year 2009 to the Clarkhoven family!!!

jkluginbill said...

Those babies are adorable.

Happy 2009!

Template