Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another room down!

Well, I can check another room off on my quest to paint the inside of our house! We found the paint in the oops! pile at WalMart last night so $5.50 for a gallon of paint was a huge incentive to get my on-suite bathroom painted. Compared to the Den that I did a couple of weeks ago I thought this would be a nice easy task since it is such a small room.
Not so much!! It seemed like it took my 80% of the time to tape off and and to do all of the cutting in!
It makes the room quite dark now but I'm sure we'll get used to it. It was hard to take a picture since it isn't a huge bathroom. I can't even give you the name of the paint color since we didn't pick it and it wasn't labled on the can. Since the Den was Nacho Chip we're going to go with Guacamole Green for the Bathroom!!

No comments:

Template