Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bad Blogger Girl!

So, I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping this up lately but for those of you that aren't on Facebook I will make an attempt to update you on the lives of the Clarkenhovens over the last few months!

To find a starting place I need to go all the way back to March/April for Destination Imagination (DI) Season.

After many months of practices, research and hard work Katie & Emily competed at the Regional Competition in Lake Stevens, WA on March 6th.

I tried to consolidate the posts by grouping the pictures!

Emily and her team!

Katie & hers!
And a couple of miscellaneous ones for good measure!

Both teams won so it was on to the State Competition in Wenatchee on March 27th. Katie's team worked hard and did well but unfortunately they did not come in first place.
Emily's team won and are Washington State Champions!

Emily's team was honored by the Mayor of our town on May 17th. Here is Emily accepting her certificate!

Please check back over the next few days and I will do my best to get y'all caught back up!

No comments:

Template