Sunday, October 19, 2008

Busy Saturday!

I knew yesterday was going to be busy but in the end it didn't rain, was sunny at times and I think that in itself made it a great day!

It was Emily's turn for a double-header soccer game so we had 3 games to sit through (fortunatley they were all back to back). We left the house about 10 something and didn't get home until almost 9:00 last night.

After the soccer games we barely had enough time to go and get something to eat and then we headed out to Lake Padden for a Night Hike Event for Girl Scouts. We hiked around the lake stopping at different stations for some fun and learning.

I think that the girls were a little bit tired but we ended up having a really great time. Although, I must say, Emily was asleep before our car was out of the park last night!

Somebody was nice enough to take our picture before we started!


I got a picture of the girls that showed up. I'm not sure what Katie's up to though!

The theme for the night was Pirates and here's Emily and Laura duking it out. You can see Katie and Kelly in the background too!

I got some nice pictures of the lake too!



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Purty pictures ... we never get out there!

Judy said...

Wow...the lake pictures are gorgeous, and I love the family picture, and of course all the other ones!

Template