Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Avoid my house like the Plague!

This was Emily on Friday after she could barely make it through DI practice. She wasn't feeling well on Saturday either but managed to make it through competion. Now she just has a nasty cold!
This is Katie after the school called me today at noon and told me that she had a fever of 101ºF and that I need to come and pick her up. She also has the nasty cold!! Her teacher emailed me today that 8 kids have been missing from her class this week.

So far Gord and I (knock on wood) have been able to avoid the majority of it. I have only come down with the cold part.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hopefully everyone will be well soon!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Poor kiddos! It's definitely that time of year ... hope Katie gets well soon!!!

Template