Sunday, February 3, 2008

Saturday

Yesterday was a busy Saturday! Katie had a Destination Imagination Practice at 9:00 til 12:30. They would have practiced longer but a couple of the girls had a prior engagement (birthday party).

Emily asked me to put her hair up in a "bun" and although the hair pretty has just about seen it's day, her hair still looked nice. Her face is maturing and I took a pretty picture of her.

While Emily was at the party I went for a walk with my friend Jenny. The sun was out and it was a very pretty February day. It was deceiving though because I only had a sweatshirt on and about halfway through the walk the sun went behind the clouds and it was just a little chilly! The wind picked up on the last leg too! I took this picture along the way.

It was decided that Emily's friend Callie should spend the night. (They have been wanting to have a sleepover for just a little while (sarcasm)).

Apparently, the girls "sprouted" over the evening and had to show off their new bodies. Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come, Emily's looking a little lopsided!

When I woke up this morning, I found them curled up on the couch watching TV. The perfect end to the perfect sleepover!

P.S. The Ground Hog saw his shadow ~ 6 more weeks of winter!!



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great pictures!!! All of them, even our "little" girlies with big boobies (scary!)!!!

I like Emily's bun too ... and her hair pretty has plenty of life left in it ... just ask Emily. I bet she'd agree with me. ☺

Judy said...

The pictures of Callie and Emily are cute and funny, and I love Emily's hairdo.

Template