Saturday, December 8, 2007

High School Musical


Our community theatre put on a production of High School Musical over the last couple of weeks. My friend Cheryl remembered that they were selling tickets at the last minute and asked if I wanted her to get me some. Well, I think that she barely got the last tickets for their very last performance. They sold out most of their last weeks worth of performances. We had the kids sit in the very last row so they could stand up or sit on their knees if they couldn't see. This turned out to be a very good thing because on the very last song of the evening they came out into the audience and ended up dancing with our girls. Oh my, to say that this totally made their evening would be the understatment of the year! There was so much giggling and laughing on the way home it was just a little too much!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really enjoyed the show. I have not seen any of the show on TV so I wasn't totally sure what to expect but they did a fantastic job and I think we all had a really good time. Seeing it through the girls' eyes was totally worth the price of admission.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

It was SO much fun! I'm glad we went & even more glad the girl's had such a fantastic time. Really, does it get any better than dancing with the "HSM" kids?!?!? :)

Template